Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,249 prices entered by 438 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 817.307 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 49% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,232,768 Dinar (NZ$12,520) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,860,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)