Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,249 prices entered by 459 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 786.667 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 43% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,237,714 Dinar (NZ$10,472) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,770,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)