Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,979 prices entered by 393 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 796.884 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,597,763 Dinar (NZ$12,044) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,580,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)