Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,051 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 875.869 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,179,234 Dinar (NZ$13,905) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,950,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)