Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,273 prices entered by 456 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 796.599 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 45% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,372,711 Dinar (NZ$10,511) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,780,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)