Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,377 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1395.234 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,005,380 Dinar (€2,154) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,440,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)