Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 315.725 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,200 Dinar (﷼ 20) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)