Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.296 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 619,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 523,505 Dinar (E£ 7,896) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)