Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.610 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 286,429 Dinar (E£ 4,366) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (38 minutes ago)