Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.349 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 281,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 214,234 Dinar (E£ 3,181) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (44 minutes ago)