Cost of living comparison between Astana, Kazakhstan and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.520 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,159,449 Dinar (329,360 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 3 hours ago)