Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.240 IQD / ERN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 46% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,579,045 Dinar (Nakfa20,443) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)