Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 331.230 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 23% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,333,979 Dinar (13,085 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,530,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (about 1 hour ago)