Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.285 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,898,858 Dinar (8,777 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)