Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 337.429 IQD / TMT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,617,473 Dinar (4,794 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)