Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 347.353 IQD / TMT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,870,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,581,916 Dinar (7,433 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)