Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.941 IQD / TMT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,870,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,562,695 Dinar (7,473 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (31 minutes ago)