Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.048 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 707,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 488,167 Dinar (₨27,049) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (42 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)