Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.384 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 675,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 469,991 Dinar (₨25,566) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)