Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.378 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 628,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 436,685 Dinar (₨23,761) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)