Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.305 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,790 Dinar (¥368) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)