Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.595 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,581 Dinar (¥527) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)