Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.138 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,793 Dinar (¥520) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)