Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.520 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,206,957 Dinar (4,244,292 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (37 minutes ago)