Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.861 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,060,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,803,940 Dinar (CH$2,581,063) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (43 minutes ago)