Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.809 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,920,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,697,822 Dinar (CH$2,597,218) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)