Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1440.382 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,742,115 Dinar (€3,292) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,660,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)