Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.374 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,674,042 Dinar (S/. 4,645) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)