Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 364.364 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,110,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,747,858 Dinar (S/. 4,797) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)