Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 368.228 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,977,075 Dinar (S/. 5,369) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)