Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,840,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,053,040 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,520 (about 1 hour ago)