Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 9,164,623 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)