Cost of living comparison between Arba Minch', Ethiopia and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.925 IQD / ETB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 560,243 Dinar (10,586 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)