Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03536 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,033,194 Dinar (﷼ 29,218,946) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (42 minutes ago)