Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03649 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,297,484 Dinar (﷼ 35,558,302) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (42 minutes ago)