Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 313.054 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,340,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,208,054 Dinar (3,859 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)