Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 316.815 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,670,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,403,194 Dinar (R$ 4,429) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)