Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.503 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,350,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 879,477 Dinar (251,077 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (43 minutes ago)