Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1673.564 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,650,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,323,246 Dinar (Dinar 1,388) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)