Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1668.771 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,250,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,926,343 Dinar (Dinar 1,154) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)