Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1671.134 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,260,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,930,606 Dinar (Dinar 1,155) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)