Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.074 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,311,075 Dinar (₩13,330,815) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,550,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (29 minutes ago)