Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.058 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 113% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 19,937,508 Dinar (₩18,841,030) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)