Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.006 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 103% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 20,650,942 Dinar (₩20,526,616) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (29 minutes ago)