Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 172.611 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,196 Dinar (元13) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)