Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 188.137 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,458 Dinar (元29) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)