Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 174.815 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,541 Dinar (元32) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)