Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1267.026 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 28% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,045,148 Dinar (€9,507) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)