Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1449.243 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 28% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,493,796 Dinar (€4,481) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,060,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)