Cost of living comparison between Antsiranana, Madagascar and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.36362 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 468,750 Dinar (1,289,123 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (about 1 hour ago)