Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.36827 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 705,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 705,000 Dinar (1,914,337 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)