Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.37080 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 667,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 667,000 Dinar (1,798,810 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)