Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.996 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,974,300 Dinar (CH$2,492,191) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,410,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)