Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.800 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,549,448 Dinar (CH$1,416,120) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)