Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.986 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,426,962 Dinar (CH$2,229,185) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)