Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.755 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,095,546 Dinar (CH$1,194,261) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)