Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.880 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,358,115 Dinar (CH$2,318,726) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,010,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)