Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 319.009 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 976,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 871,134 Dinar (2,731TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)