Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.714 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 984,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 882,685 Dinar (2,669TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)