Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.37080 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,470,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,162,790 Dinar (11,226,490 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (26 minutes ago)