Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.38071 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,020,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,743,581 Dinar (12,459,913 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Portland, Oregon costs $908 (35 minutes ago)