Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.38262 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,060,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,794,922 Dinar (12,531,717 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (38 minutes ago)