Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37138 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,573,377 Dinar (4,236,526 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)