Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36586 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,860,811 Dinar (5,086,113 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)