Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36930 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,110,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,581,925 Dinar (4,283,532 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)