Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38010 IQD / MGA
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,120,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,614,395 Dinar (4,247,331 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)