Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 302.058 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,450,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,179,809 Dinar (3,906TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (43 minutes ago)