Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.414 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,401,753 Dinar (4,458TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)