Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 183.914 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,372,660 Dinar (元7,464) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,280,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)