Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 174.544 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,223,974 Dinar (元7,012) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,160,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)