Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 176.167 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,311,893 Dinar (元7,447) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,240,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (35 minutes ago)