Cost of living comparison between Anshan, China and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 168.920 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 5% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,975,120 Dinar (元11,693) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)