Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.100 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,181 Dinar (₩5,617) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)