Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.003 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,508 Dinar (₩2,501) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)