Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,892 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.363 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,180,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 840,847 Dinar (2,828TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (34 minutes ago)