Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1369.415 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 47% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,700,245 Dinar (€3,432) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,190,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)