Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.020 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 21% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,128,469 Dinar (€3,000) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)