Cost of living comparison between Anchorage, Alaska, United States and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1161.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,681,956 Dinar ($14,369) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,050 (23 minutes ago)