Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.050 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 258,063 Dinar (₨14,297) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)