Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.355 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 377,917 Dinar (₨21,776) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)