Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.951 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 523,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 435,384 Dinar (₨24,254) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)