Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 377.811 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,632 Dinar (R$ 10) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (22 minutes ago)