Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 375.947 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,408 Dinar (R$ 14) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)