Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.898 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,575,585 Dinar (Bs 13,478) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,310,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)