Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01507 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 35% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 217 Dinar (Bs 14,367) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 160 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (44 minutes ago)