Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1327.564 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,649,280 Dinar (€8,775) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)