Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.209 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,133,533 Dinar (₨62,252) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)