Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.877 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 30% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,218,490 Dinar (₨68,158) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)