Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1669.959 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,471,602 Dinar (Dinar 881) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨5.63 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)