Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,352 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1674.867 IQD / JOD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,676,343 Dinar (Dinar 1,598) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (39 minutes ago)