Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.801 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,801,847 Dinar (474,049 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (33 minutes ago)