Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.627 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,980,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,534,993 Dinar (423,173 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)