Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1323.243 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,561,895 Dinar (€1,180) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Feira de Santana costs R$ 17 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)