Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1264.400 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,196,596 Dinar (€1,737) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (30 minutes ago)