Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1462.817 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,219,039 Dinar (€1,517) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,160,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)