Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1386.091 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 45% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,334,666 Dinar (€1,684) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 180 (about 1 hour ago)