Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1444.262 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 49% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,713,008 Dinar (€1,878) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)