Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1326.670 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 50% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,811,318 Dinar (€2,119) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)