Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1257.314 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,792,331 Dinar (€2,221) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)