Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.651 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 227,253 Dinar (E£ 3,627) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (33 minutes ago)