Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,493,319 Dinar ($3,850) in Albuquerque, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,760,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)